Tuesday, March 01, 2005

The Thirty First Day

“Three Quarks for Muster Mark”-A Transcendental Journey Home

Gonna take a transcendental journey
Gonna set my quarks at ease
Gonna make a transcendental journey
To eschew old sanctities

I got my bark, I got my reservations
Spent the time I was afford’
Like a child on cusp of new deduction
Understanding every Word

Flavors
Seven of them come in
Flavors
Then I’ll look around for colors
Red and blue and green-It’s quite a scene

I never thought my heart could take the journey
How could all these things be known
Gotta take a transcendental journey
Transcendental journey home

With apologies to James Joyce, Bud Green, Les Brown and Bill Homer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Zoetrope Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 |
Powered by RingSurf